Fertilizer Canada is pleased to invite members to our 73rd Annual Conference in Québec City, QC from Aug. 20 to 22, 2018.
Attended by delegates involved in all aspects of the fertilizer industry and related sectors, Fertilizer Canada’s Annual Conference offers a chance for collective collaboration on current hot topic issues and upcoming opportunities for positive growth. This year’s “Value Add” theme will highlight innovation, economic growth, sustainability and the increased visibility of the agri-food sector through speaker sessions, networking opportunities and industry meetings. We will also be hosting the 11th Annual Nutrients for Life Golf Tournament.
Join us for this annual meeting of the industry in the historic Québec City this August. Secure your attendance by registering below.
- Registration Fee: $1,135
- Golf Registration: $450
- Companions activity: $175
- Companions fee: $50 (to attend receptions and gala dinner)
Discover the Île d’Orléans on the “road of all flavours” (la route des saveurs) only minutes away from the heart of Québec City. This route was given the name because of the rich history and culture that can be discovered and explored along the way. The group will be visiting the Vignoble de Sainte-Pétronille (vineyard), Cassis Monna and The Bilodeau Cider House. For more details please contact Kim Devison (email@example.com).
A list of all registered delegates will be provided to attendees. Please note that your name, address and company will appear exactly as you have indicated on your registration form.
For those interested in booking meeting space for their own company meetings, please contact Kim Devison at Fertilizer Canada (firstname.lastname@example.org). Several meeting spaces, including converted hotel rooms have been held for members, but there is a limited quantity.
All cancellations must be sent in writing to Fertilizer Canada. Full refunds less a $30.00 administration fee will be made on cancellations received on or before July 20, 2018. Cancellations after July 20, 2018 will be eligible for a refund of 50% up to August 7, 2018. No refunds will be granted after August 7, 2018, however substitutions are welcome. There will be no refunds for no-shows. To transfer your registration to another person in your company, please contact Kim Devison at Fertilizer Canada (email@example.com) as soon as possible.
Monday, August 20, 2018
- 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.:Registration Desk
- 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.:Specialty Fertilizer Outlook
- 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.:NFL Board of Directors Meeting
- 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.:Registration Desk
- 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.:Welcome Reception
Tuesday, August 21, 2018
- 6:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.:11th Annual Nutrients for Life Foundation Golf Tournament
- 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.:Québec City Historical Sesion & Tour
- 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.Open Time for Member Meetings
- 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.:Reception
Wednesday, August 22, 2018
- 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.:Registration desk
- 8:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.:Chair’s Breakfast & Business Session
- 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.:Open Time for Member Meetings
- 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.:Fertilizer Canada Board of Directors Meeting
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.:Companions Program
- 11:30 a.m.:Fertilizer Canada AGM & Newly Elected Board Meeting
- 12:15 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.:President’s Lunch Session
Interim President and Chief Executive Officer, CN
- 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.:Open Time for Member Meetings
- 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.:Reception
- 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.:Gala Banquet
Download a printable schedule here.
- Fairmont Château Frontenac
- 1 Rue des Carrières
- Québec, Québec
- (418) 692-3861
Ideally located inside the walls of Old Québec, this heritage urban resort will seduce you with its breathtaking views of the St. Lawrence River and the architecture of the Old fortified City, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In any one of its guestrooms and suites, you will feel an elegant touch of historic Europe. Your experience at this landmark luxury hotel will guarantee you a memorable and inspiring stay in one of the most beautiful, and walkable, cities in the world.
The hotel is located 20 minutes from the Jean-Lesage Airport.
To reserve your room at the Fairmont Château Frontenac, call Global Reservations Centre at 1-800-441-1414 or make reservations online. Mention your participation with Fertilizer Canada, group code 0818CFIA_001.
Reservation Cut-off Date: July 19, 2018
Room cancellations must be made no less than 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a full night’s room charge for lodging.
Following the theme of Fertilizer Canada’s 73rd Annual Conference – “Value Add” – our association has invited several speakers to share their knowledge and expertise on key topics of interest to the industry today, such as economics, trade, innovation and sustainability. Confirmation of attending speakers and session times will be announced at a later date.
11th Annual Nutrients for Life Golf Tournament
This year’s tournament will be held at the Royal Québec Golf Club on Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2018.
Golf Course Information
- Royal Québec Golf Club
- 65 Rue Bédard
- Boischatel, Québec
- (418) 822-0331
Founded in 1874 and established in Boischatel since 1925, the Royal Québec Golf Club is a semi-private, high-end club. Offering 36 holes and considered one of the oldest clubs in America, you will find it has a typical country club atmosphere.
Located just steps away from Montmorency Falls and just minutes from the Old Capital, this estate consists mainly of majestic conifers dating back to the beginning of the last century. The clubhouse, which overlooks the green of the 18th hole of the Québec course, is a true heritage gem. Its panoramic windows provide a spectacular view over Île d’Orléans and the City of Québec.
The Royal Québec Golf Club is approximately a 25 minute drive from the Fairmont Château Frontenac. Transportation via charter bus will be provided. The bus will depart the hotel at 6:30 a.m.
- 6:30 a.m.:Charters Depart from hotel Fairmont Château Frontenac lobby
- 7:00 a.m.:Breakfast
- 8:00 a.m.:Shotgun start
- 1:00 p.m.:Lunch buffet sponsored by Dentons
- 2:00 p.m.:Charters return to hotel immediately following conclusion of lunch