Global Fertilizer Day is an annual event created a s away to promote awareness of the importance of fertilizer to the social, economic and environmental landscapes of the world.
In anticipation of this event on Oct. 13 this year, Fertilizer Canada has created an online toolkit to help members promote and celebrate the fertilizer industry.
Our Global Fertilizer Day toolkit includes ideas for:
- Community Engagement: facility tour, learning garden
- Employee Engagement: lunch and learn, photo challenge
- Social Media: hashtags, accounts to follow, sample tweets
- Promotional Item: Global Fertilizer Day reusable grocery bag
- Ready-Made Digital Marketing Resources: posters, infographics, videos, logos
Click here to explore the toolkit in full.
Fertilizer Canada will host a webinar on Wednesday, Aug. 2 at 2 p.m. EST to provide an overview of the toolkit. Please ensure a representative from your company is available to participate.