Canadian Fertilizer Products Forum October – November 2020
The 14th annual Canadian Fertilizer Products Forum hosted by Fertilizer Canada, in joint partnership with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and the Fertilizers and Supplements Advisory Committee (FSAC) stages this event each year to help ensure that fertilizers and supplements in Canada are globally competitive and that growers have access to new products in a timely manner.
November 17th will feature a program from the CFIA Fertilizer Section bringing forward relevant regulatory updates, and providing an opportunity for participants to give input into the regulatory path forward for fertilizers and supplements, receive training, and network with government officials.
As with most events this year, the format will be virtual with several sessions scheduled from October – November 2020 via Zoom platform. The sessions will be approx. two hours each with industry experts presenting for approx. 20 mins each, followed by a Q&A after each session. This year registration is free.
The sessions are as follows:
- Soil Health October 22 12:00-2:00 pm EST – Register Here
- Products & Emerging Trends October 29 12:00-2:00 pm EST – Register Here
- Microbials November 5 11:00-1:00 pm EST – Register Here
- CFIA November 17 11:00-2:30 pm EST – Register Here
- FSAC November 19 12:00-2:00 pm EST – Register Here
- Keynote Speakers: Mark & Ben Cullen November 25 11-12 pm EST – Register Here
Please register for each individual session you plan on attending.
For any inquiries please contact Allison Watcher firstname.lastname@example.org
Date(s) - October 22, 2020 - November 25, 2020